Saturday, January 16, 2010

Would a mice glue glue and trap squirrels?

I have squirrels problems around my house. I am wondering if I buy some mice glue sheets, will that strong enough glue to catch a squirrel?Would a mice glue glue and trap squirrels?
It really doesn't even work for mice. You should get a hava-hart live trap.





When I had a squirrel problem I used one and could get a squirrel caught every day. Release it a few miles away and there is one less around your place.Would a mice glue glue and trap squirrels?
Glue traps will never work for squirrels. If you do not want to mess with a live trap and having to drive down the road to turn them loose, get a Rat Zapper. It successfully kills squirrels and is very easy to use. http://ratmousezapper.com/
Caught and transplanted 34 squirrels in one summer. Was hauling them away twice a day. Use peanut butter for bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment