Saturday, January 16, 2010

I heard a loud scratching sound under my sink and found a bunch of pecan shell remains. Squirrel or mouse/rat?

I have been hearing something move around under my house in the early morning hours lately and last night my husband and I were watching tv and heard a very loud scratching/chewing sound. I freaked and my husband went to check it out and found a bunch of crushed shells of pecans under our kitchen sink. Our backyard has a lot of pecans. Do you think this is a squirrel or a rat or mouse. I cannot stand the thought of either one coming into my house and I couldn't sleep last night. What do I do to get rid of them.I heard a loud scratching sound under my sink and found a bunch of pecan shell remains. Squirrel or mouse/rat?
that same thing happened to me and it turned out to be squirrel but in your situation it might be something else but i'm pretty sure it is a squirrelI heard a loud scratching sound under my sink and found a bunch of pecan shell remains. Squirrel or mouse/rat?
Since you said there was a bunch of pecan shells it is a squirrel. I have 2 rats and they HATE any kind of nuts. I looked up mice and they don't like nuts either. Hope this helps!
get a live trap, it's humane, and a good way to catch em.
Get the rodent repellent at www.heavenlyscentsofnature.com It won't matter if it is a mouse, rat, rabbit or squirl because they will go away. We had mice in our house and placed a pouch in the kitchen, pantry, and hallway. We've been mouse free for years. We change the pouch about every 60-90 days (side affect is that it absorbs odors, yea!). Our vehicles at work were having engine troubles because the rabbits were eating the wiring (wire coating is made from corn oil). We place a pouch between the wires every 30-60 days and it has saved the company thousands of dollars. We are never with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment