Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gardening beginner: Would birds, mice, or ground squirrels eat your plants?

If so, how can I keep crows, birds, rats, mice, or ground hogs/ground squirrels out of my garden?





I would prefer not to kill them myself, or use Poison. so what can I do? get a couple of garden snakes and release them?





(I live in Texas by the way, if that matters)Gardening beginner: Would birds, mice, or ground squirrels eat your plants?
Rabbits and squirrels are what might eat them. What about armadillos? I don't know what they eat. A 2' high wire fence will keep rabbits out, I don't know what plants the ground squirrels might eat but I don't think they'll be a problem. Put a couple rubber snakes in garden, move them from time to time to keep birds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment