Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I get rid of mice/squirrels under deck and porch?

get an outdoor / indoor catHow do I get rid of mice/squirrels under deck and porch?
something squirrels do not like is Cyan pepper. Use about 1/2 a table spoon for a little water bottle and spray everything down. I use this on my Christmas Tree because my cat and dog do not stay out of it, and also in my flower beds. Keeps the squirrels from digging and planting their own nuts and seeds in my pots. Just use caution because it is strong and can act like mace to you. Use a face mask/bandana and safety glasses when spraying. Once try you'll never know it's there, but they will.How do I get rid of mice/squirrels under deck and porch?
Try putting mothballs under the deck and porch.It works for skunks so I'd try it.


Put a good amount of the mothballs.

1 comment:

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! how to get rid of mice

    ReplyDelete