Saturday, January 16, 2010

I found a pile of squirrel heads, field mice heads and a couple bird heads in my yard?

My dog ate everything except the heads of these animals. Hes a cockapoo...what will happen to him.I found a pile of squirrel heads, field mice heads and a couple bird heads in my yard?
He will probably use the restroom more often than normal. He might become sick due to excessive amounts of food or may acquire a parasite from the animals.I found a pile of squirrel heads, field mice heads and a couple bird heads in my yard?
Try feeding him more and he may not have to eat these animals. I found that my dog likes the kibbles and bits homestyle the best.
My guess is he will be farting fur and feathers for about a week. Other then that he should be just fine. You may however need to get him a hunting license if a game warden catches him and make sure you are not putting out any bird seed or squirrel food as it is against the law to hunt over a baited field too. My dog eats all but the head and tails. he especially likes squirrel feet. That's the first thing he scarfs up.
Be careful he doesn't get bird flu!


Once dogs get a taste for fresh kill, he'll probably be doomed anyway.
Its a monster
the next inevitable step if for your dog to learn the taste of human flesh. it is your turn to teach the dog. find a sacrafice and hand it over to the dog. free its soul. and thin the human population.


and if you dont want the heads, ill take them. sculls are cool.
Sounds like there is a cult nearby that doesn't like you, not the dog doing this.
Yea, I agree with the cult idea...they're probably pissed at you for strutting around with a cockapoo...they're sensitive, lay off a bit.
Put them in the freezer. Make a roadkill stew later
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment