Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I keep squirrels and mice out of my engine?

How do I keep squirrels and mice from shackin' up in the engine compartment of my car? They bring with them acorns, leaves and sticks that smolder on the hot engine and they munch on the wires. I clean it up regularly but they just keep coming back.How do I keep squirrels and mice out of my engine?
Moth balls is the answer! Where ever you can sit a moth ball hopefully near where your getting the trash piled up would be best! If you park in a garage just have a few on the floor also that you would park over if not just sit on the flat surfaces where they seem to like to hang out!How do I keep squirrels and mice out of my engine?
i just sooo want to say keep a cat under the hood...but i wouldn't do it...


1 park somewhere else


2 don't let it sit for days at a time..


3 honest to God i put mousetraps under my hood...caught quite a few mice.
You can hang a ';No Loitering'; sign on the hood - or, more effective, you can put a mesh bag of moth balls under the hood.
Well you could try a spray or something its hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment