Saturday, January 16, 2010

My cat has a trophy room, with the mounted heads of birds, mice, squirrels,and the neighbor's seeing eye dog?

Should I commend her on her hunting skills, or make her take it down?My cat has a trophy room, with the mounted heads of birds, mice, squirrels,and the neighbor's seeing eye dog?
Zorak says, ';Your cat is one cool cat. He is an artist with flair, a true connoisseur of wildlife and annoying vermin. If he took out the neighbor's seeing eye dog, you might want to teach him what is acceptable and what isn't to hunt. Interesting..my kind of cat, Bwaa Haa Haaa!!!';My cat has a trophy room, with the mounted heads of birds, mice, squirrels,and the neighbor's seeing eye dog?
Zorak says, ';After I complimented him?!? He IS an evil kitty. Let him know I have a laser rifle, Bwaa Haa Haa!!!';

Report Abuse



let her enjoy her trophies
I would leave them up so she doesn't bring anymore home , lol
I think you should commend her, but make her take down the seeing eye dog. There are some things one just should NOT brag about.
Sounds as if it could be a historical room. Charge admission.
As long as it does not smell let her keep her room like she wants. Otherwise you will get into a big hairy fight and that is just not something worth fighting over. Pick your battles wisely.
Commend her and then leave immediately. We cats are territorial.
definitely commend her. its what cats do!
....just wow

No comments:

Post a Comment