Saturday, January 16, 2010

Are they mice or squirrels?

Today I was in my shed and there were these pink and purple rodents just born.


I'm not going to kill them but if they are rats then I will have to drop them off somewhere like the pound or maybe PetSmart/PetCo because I don't want them to be eating my things


If they are squirrels then I suppose I'll let them be


Can someone explain the difference or maybe give me a link of pictures so I can identify and know w/ they are?


I hope the mother comes back because I don't want them to die


Are they like birds that if you touch them, they will abandon them?


Thanks in advance (:Are they mice or squirrels?
This website may help you i think....Are they mice or squirrels?
Youll have to wait and find out.


they could be mice, rats, squirrels, maybe a hamster someone let lose...
Just let them be. The parents will return and take care of them, but do NOT disturbed the 'nest'. There is really no way to tell what they are until they get older. If you want them removed I would suggest contacting your local wildlife hotline, they will either come get the animals or give the number for someone who can help you out and find a good home for them.
yes
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment