Monday, January 4, 2010

I have either a raccoon, an obese squirrel or the biggest mouse of all time living in my roof?

It sounds like it is trying to dig a tunnel through the ceiling!





What should I do to make it shut up?I have either a raccoon, an obese squirrel or the biggest mouse of all time living in my roof?
It's more than likely a raccoon or a opossum.I have either a raccoon, an obese squirrel or the biggest mouse of all time living in my roof?
lol ';an obese squirrel'; lmao that's funny, good one =] lol





try takeing some smoke grenades fire works and tossing it up there, and when he comes out close it up if you've found the whole...if you dont have any smoke grenade fireworks, look on youtube, they have lots of creative homemade smoke grenades and airsoft grenades which could get it out the non-lethal way
Oh god, if it's a raccoon, it could bite your face off. Don't go outside!





Try tying some meat around your least favourite child and have them run to the road with a drum. The tunneling should stop pretty quick. The drum is so you know if you can start spending the college fund.
lol use a broom and repeatedly hit the ceiling with the stick end like you would if someone upstairs was being noisy. maybe that'll scare it.
Call animal control..............
Bapedeboopie?





Throw moth balls on your roof.
Throw rocks or something.
Make it a ham sandwich
lol call an exterminator and found out what the heck it is
It is just me .woah i do make lot of noise. meoww
got a rifle?

No comments:

Post a Comment