Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mice vs Squirrels: Which is the favorite?

What are the difference between the two? Why are Mice domesticated and squirrels are not? A continuation of my VERSUS series.Mice vs Squirrels: Which is the favorite?
squirrels!! they're cool!Mice vs Squirrels: Which is the favorite?
favorite huh? Squirrels.........Taste like chicken.
It's illegal to own a squirrel (probably due to the risk of disease), but I took in an orphaned one years ago. He was a fantastic pet and I quickly found out that they are taught by their mothers how to open seeds and nuts (mine learned by watching me open hundreds of raw sunflower seeds).





Mice are sold as food for other pets, but sometimes bought as pets themselves (I've purchased feeder rats to keep as pets a few times just to save them from being snake food...LOL). But the pet industry is generally a heartless one...the public doesn't see what goes on ';behind the scenes';. For every pet you see on display, many more like it have suffered for the sake of a profit and to fill the consumer demands.
squurrels duh ur a dee dee deee+nerd+
squirrels!!!! duh
hmm,just guess wich is my favorite...
Squirrels have bigger nuts and bushier tales- a rather strange


combination dont you think? Mice are domesticated, have been,


ever since the question ';are you a man or a mouse';. was asked.
Squirrels are good tasting little fellers. I like to use 410 guage birdshot to get'em outta da tree. I'll bag 3 or 4 then put'em in da pot. They go good with rice. Oops, NASCAR is on, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment